Excellence in all activities has been the driving philosophy of P.P. Rolling Mills Mfg. Co. Pvt. Ltd. since its establishment in the year 1985. Over two decades of industrial expertise and complete understanding of market dynamics has made the company a leader in the arena of Rolling Mills, Cold Rolling Mills, Hot Rolling Mills, Rolling Mills Machinery. Conversant with the best practices in designing, manufacturing and quality controlling, patronized by global equipment builders like SMS, VAI, Sulzer Hydro, Larsen and Toubro Ltd, Tata Growth Shop, SAIL, amongst others, we have always stood one step ahead.
We are a Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of Rolling Mills which meet the objectivity of process of decreasing the thickness and enhancing the length of strips and plates, thus improvising the mechanical and metallurgical properties. Our comprehensive series of Rolling Mills including like housingless horizontal mill stands, housingless vertical mill stands, conventional and pre-stressed mill stands, which promise optimum rolling process, ensuring flawless shape and flatness. We, as a service provider, also undertake complete hot rolling mill projects including heavy equipment fabrication and machining jobs.
Meticulous attention to detail in every aspect of the raw material procuring, manufacturing and after sales process has facilitated the company to come out with high quality Rolling Mills. Ensure complete customer satisfaction in terms of product quality, reliability and service has fetched for the noted enterprise a strong client base.
Product Range includes the following specialized equipment for rolling mills
- Studio Design, Italy for the design and engineering
of projects and equipment for rolling mills up to 500,000 TPA
Rothe Consulting Engineers, for marketing of TMT systems for the
production of high strength re-bars in India and neighboring countries
Belgium, the controlling authority for Tempcore brand of high yield
strength weldable concrete reinforcing bars from mild steel
Sthal Engineering, a leading consulting company from Germany for
vetting of our proposals of projects for our customers.
also have a technology collaboration with Schweitzer Rolling
Technology, Inc., USA for roll pass design and mill erection and
- Housingless Horizontal Mill Stands
- Housingless Vertical Mill Stands
- Conventional and Pre-stressed Mill Stands
- High Speed Blocks and Laying Heads
- TMT Equipment
- Start-stop flying shears
- continuously operating shears
- Pinion Stands
- Gear Boxes
- Coilers (Eden Born & Garret)
- Coil Conveyors
- Coil collectors
- Coil compactors
- Roller Tables & Tilting Tables
- Shears (Flying & Rotary) for Crop and Cobble and Cooling Bed Dividing Operations
- Cooling Bed (Turnover Type & Rake Type) and Bar Handling Equipment
- Hot Saws (Pendulum & Horizontal Type)
- Cold Shears up to 250 tons capacity
- High Speed Delivery System (Twin Channel) and Bar Braking Pinch Rolls.
- Turnkey Hot and Cold Rolling Mills Projects:
We undertake turnkey jobs related to design, manufacture, supply,
erection and commissioning of the complete rolling mills including
section, bar, rod and wire rod mills for capacities up to 300,000 TPA
- Heavy Equipment Fabrication and Machining Jobs: We
undertake heavy equipment fabrication and machining, especially steel,
tube, power, sugar, chemical plants tailormade to design and
specifications provided by the clients. We specialize in machining of
heavy jobs on horizontal boring, vertical borings, gear hobbings, etc.
well supported by EOT cranes with a maximum capacity of 40 tons having
a lift of 8.5m, backed by 100% stand-by emergency power supply.
- Gear Division
to a strict Quality Management System as per ISO 9001-2000 and other
industry standards. We are committed to fulfilling the
needs of valued customers with quality products and services. The
company's quality objectives are outlined below:
- Growth through growth in export sales with at least one technology partner in related field
- Respond to customer complaints within 72 hours and record customer response
- Ensure operational excellence by following benchmark and targets for rework and machine downtime hours
- Establish leadership-training programs for front line supervisors and functional areas
- Host organization wide brainstorming sessions at least two sessions in a year
- Establish process to document justification of new capital purchases.
factory is segmented into four divisions, viz. machine shop spread at
30,000 sq. ft., assembly area spread at 30,000 sq. ft., fabrication
shop covering 16,000 sq. ft. of space, and design, planning &
administration spread at an area of 15,000 sq. ft. Our advanced machine
shop is equipped with hi-tech European made machines like,
- CNC machining centers
- Horizontal boring
- Vertical borings
- Gear hobbing machines
- Gear grinding and profile testing machines
- Cylindrical grinding machines
- ID and face grinding machines
- Dynamic Balancing Machines
- Lathe and milling machines
- CNC profile cutting and welding machines and more.
team of highly skilled and experienced quality control engineers,
technicians, amongst others handles the manufacturing process. The
company has a highly reliable localized and global vendor base.
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (for Steel Plant and Bulk Material Handling Equipment)
- TISCO Growth Shop (for Steel Plant and Bulk Material Handling Equipment)
- Sulzer Flovel Hydro Ltd. (for Power Plants)
- DLF Industries Ltd. (for Power Plants)
- Mecon & Flat Products (I) Ltd. (for Cold Rolling Mill)
- Krupp (India) Ltd. (for Sugar Plants)
- Al-Ittefaq Steels Dammam, Saudi Arabia (for Mill Stands, Gear Boxes, Flying Shears, etc.)
- MID India Engineering, Kutch, Gujarat (for Complete Mill Equipment)
- Bangladesh Steel Rolling Mill, Sheema Steels & AMK Steels from Bangladesh.
is only a partial list of our many satisfied clients. We have also been
exporting our Rolling Mill to the regions of Abu Dhabi, Nepal, Dubai,
Indonesia, Senegal, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, to name a few.
Corporate Office Address
P. P. Rolling Mills Mfg. Co. Pvt. Ltd.
Plot No. I-42, DLF Industrial Estate,
Phone: +91 - 129 - 4181100
Fax: +91 - 129 - 4181124.